Friday March 2, 2012 7:00 pm
Saint Paul University, Ottawa
“What Babies Want is an award winning documentary film that explores the profoundly important and sacred opportunity we have in bringing children into the world. Filled with captivating stories and infused with Noah Wyle’s warmth as narrator, the film demonstrates how life patterns are established at birth and before. The documentary includes groundbreaking information on early development as well as appearances by the real experts: babies and families. “
For more information on the film, please visit the What Babies Want website.
Panel Discussion and Talk Back to follow the film.
Meet the panelists:
- Debora Rodrigues who is a baby wearing instructor.
- Signy Fridriksson who does Birthin From Within Healing From Birth Trauma Classes
- Nataxja Cini who is a social worker and works to help reconnect family bonds
- Karen MacRae was a nurse at Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children and is now also a social worker who works with children who need to heal from trauma.
- Stacey Ste. Marie Caldwell a mom of 7 who has done kangaroo care in the NICU and is also a LLL
Purchase a DVD of this film!
To pre-pay for the DVD and pick it up at the screening, click here. The DVD is $25.
To have the DVD mailed to you, click here. A $3.00 shipping charge has been added. This is only available for Canadian orders.
If you wish to buy multiple copies, or have the DVD mailed to a destination outside Canada, please choose the local pickup option and leave a comment on the paypal order. We will contact you to work out additional shipping charges.
Location of Screening
Advance sales are now closed.
Tickets will be available at the door for $15, until we are sold out. Cash only.
Note that paper tickets will not be issued. You will receive a confirmation e-mail. When you come to the film, please state your e-mail address to enter the festival. You do not need to print anything – we’ve gone paperless!
All proceeds donated to local birth and breastfeeding groups, including the Coalition for Breech Birth.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org